The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IMPORTANT REDUCED SPEED AND FPS
11-19-2013, 03:58 PM
IMPORTANT REDUCED SPEED AND FPS
Most importantly I thank you guys for working Hard to improve speed.. But I have encountered a problem in the newest builds.. It does improve speed in most games but slows down curtain games.. I don't know why? For example I tested Bleach heat the soul 7 on Ppsspp build 9.5-333 and it works 100 percent speed and 30/30 fps. Mine that I'm on a galaxy s4. Then when I install the new Ppsspp build( currently using 9.5-500) Load the game up and the speed is cut to 50/100 and the fps is cut to 14/30? I have messed with the settings on Ppsspp but nothing seems to change the speed of the game or increase its fps! . Another game that doesn't work well in the newest build is starwars unleashed!! Freezes and lags. I have put this on the playable game post too but since this is new build related I decided to put it here too..

Thanks for your time guys and hope this issue will be resolved in the near future
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
IMPORTANT REDUCED SPEED AND FPS - DBZLOVER - 11-19-2013 03:58 PM