Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IMPORTANT REDUCED SPEED AND FPS
11-19-2013, 03:58 PM
IMPORTANT REDUCED SPEED AND FPS
Most importantly I thank you guys for working Hard to improve speed.. But I have encountered a problem in the newest builds.. It does improve speed in most games but slows down curtain games.. I don't know why? For example I tested Bleach heat the soul 7 on Ppsspp build 9.5-333 and it works 100 percent speed and 30/30 fps. Mine that I'm on a galaxy s4. Then when I install the new Ppsspp build( currently using 9.5-500) Load the game up and the speed is cut to 50/100 and the fps is cut to 14/30? I have messed with the settings on Ppsspp but nothing seems to change the speed of the game or increase its fps! . Another game that doesn't work well in the newest build is starwars unleashed!! Freezes and lags. I have put this on the playable game post too but since this is new build related I decided to put it here too..

Thanks for your time guys and hope this issue will be resolved in the near future
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: IMPORTANT REDUCED SPEED AND FPS
build 333 up to build 500
has quite a number of builds in between,
maybe u could test more build & ?? and see the last fast build?

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-19-2013, 04:16 PM
What I meant to say that the Ppsspp 9.5-333 and under work find with the game... But as soon as the the builds go past 9.5-333 then that's when you experience the slowdown.. Basically all new builds that are coming out as of now!
11-20-2013, 01:53 AM
So v0.9.5-334?
11-20-2013, 06:56 AM
Does it help to disable "software skinning" in settings?

There were also buffer size changes before the next build which could definitely cause such a change.

-[Unknown]