Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pspautotests
01-21-2013, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 04:34 PM by livisor.)
pspautotests
I saw on the development page of ppsspp.org that there is a new Test Suite that compares logs on real psp with the ones on android device and merges them.Does that mean that even I,who don't know coding can test games and report the results somewhere?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: pspautotests
Noone could answer this?
01-22-2013, 09:30 PM
I think that autotest is Test Suite that have to pass the emulator on each build. It doesn't depend of the game. Have a serial of results that are the result that a real psp give for the calling of diferents functions and compare the emulators results with the "should be" result of a psp.

I don't know if I have expressed myself correctly or even if I'm wrong, but I think that this is the purpose.

Please correct me.
01-22-2013, 11:39 PM
You're right Arcangel. And for livisor, no need to run them to tell us, cause each programmer can run them to see what pass or not. We are more interested if the users tests their games since we don't own all of them.
01-23-2013, 03:59 AM
(01-22-2013 11:39 PM)Xele_ Wrote:  You're right Arcangel. And for livisor, no need to run them to tell us, cause each programmer can run them to see what pass or not. We are more interested if the users tests their games since we don't own all of them.

Thanks both,I will continue testing on new buils then:-D