Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Storyboard of my Crappy Life
11-19-2013, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 11:20 AM by globe94.)
RE: Storyboard of my Crappy Life
there.
edited.
sorry about that bro.
i know its not a laughing matter Sad

listen to this,
it brightens me up when im down.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Ha ha... I was rather sad when I was being ignored(I still am,but IDC anymore). But forcing her to block was rather amateurish. Even his other friends have started him to call a 'Psycho'. But he's my BFF afterall, probably just a bit puzzled for the moment as he got his 1st GF. I'm pretty much sure that he'll get over it later.

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
11-19-2013, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 01:16 PM by globe94.)
thats one of the effects of having 1st GF i guess?

i hope it gets fixed for u & ur friends soon. Smile
like a ppsspp bug, with the help of many people. it gets fixed.i hope it goes the same with you & ur friends too Smile

• • gLoBe ~
11-19-2013, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 01:19 PM by arg274.)
ugh..not mine,my BFF's.

let's do a GitHub humour :
arg274 merged a pull request from 'globe94' to arg274/crappylyf----''Pull out the plug of the 'Psycho's' brain and replug it again,should fix issue #9999(My BFF has gone nuts)''

You know what I do when I feel empty? Instead of listening to some cold-voiced song which would make me feel worse,I simply gear up my iPod and start dancing with Pitbull's beat. Lightens me up a lot!

11-19-2013, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 01:40 PM by globe94.)
Quote: let's do a GitHub humour :
arg274 merged a pull request from 'globe94' to arg274/crappylyf----''Pull out the plug of the 'Psycho's'
brain and replug it again,should fix issue #9999(My BFF has gone nuts)''

haha.. i wonder what unplug/replug can do? Big Grin
i think it should be
arg274 merged a pull request from 'globe94' to arg274/crappylyf----''Bump 'Psycho's' brain version to a higher one and implement the new SOLIDfriendship 3.0 backend,should fix issue #9999(My BFF has gone nuts)''
Big Grin

Quote: You know what I do when I feel empty? Instead of listening to some cold-voiced song which would make
me feel worse,I simply gear up my iPod and start dancing with Pitbull's beat. Lightens me up a lot!
dont say that to adam young! he's my idol for all this years! Big Grin

i love the lyrics, very uplifting, but you're right, the tune is kinda cold, & contradicts the positivity of the lyrics.
but thats just how he makes song,
its either telling a sad story with a lively beat, or positive story with slow/cold tune.
thats the owl city BEFORE, but due to criticisms, he's now focussing on regular pop culture! dang! i hate it!

(sorry about that, hope u understand,coz im a solid fan here, Big Grin)

then just listen to this instead & have a good time Smile

• • gLoBe ~
11-19-2013, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 02:54 PM by arg274.)
@globe94
no man,u got me wrong(just like my friends).i wasnt saying that to 'owl city' at all.i was just stating that i dont feel like hearing those songs when im sad as they make me feel more lost. Rather,I hear them at some other time. I have a good taste for all sorts of music(one of my best 'mentionables').
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
But yeah,those songs help you realize the reality sometimes.

11-19-2013, 02:53 PM
ooh..
sorry about my poor english understanding Smile
i misread your post,
well, im not that good yet in this language, im still studying Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
11-19-2013, 02:59 PM
nah,your English is pretty impressive than most other ppl. (better than me either)As a matter of fact, I just remembered that I get misunderstood by most of my classmates all the time when i'm speaking English. Yeah,ppl in my country mostly speak crap and broken English unless they're in an English medium school.(obviously,I'm not a student of one of those)So I remain mostly like an inception to my buddies. I learned all my English thru watching (or overwatching) cartoons...

11-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:nah,your English is pretty impressive than most other ppl.

thanks for that Smile

but, what i know is just common english, i dont know other formal words yet.
i also just learned from watching Hollywood movies, English dubbed animes & reading anime subtitles all the time..

maybe english men are lucky bcoz they know the language by nature? ( nah, i dont think so, they know english but they dont know tagalog, while me, i know both, hahaTongue)

• • gLoBe ~
11-19-2013, 03:22 PM
As for me, I know 3 languages so far. But I'm disgustingly crappy in one of those. (That would be the language of my neighbor country)So, I wouldn't count that one. That means I'm left out with 2 languages like you.
Gee, this thread is turning outta be a facebook portal within the bounds of forums.ppsspp.org Tongue

11-19-2013, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2013 03:59 AM by globe94.)
Quote: Gee, this thread is turning outta be a facebook portal within the bounds of forums.ppsspp.org

and u got to thank yourself for that! Big Grin

bcoz of your thread, we got to talk more personal.
rather than just some guys who knows only gaming,
but having this kind of personal talk is good i guess Smile

• • gLoBe ~
11-22-2013, 02:27 PM
Ahh... Finally my wacky exam is over.

11-23-2013, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 06:00 AM by Buko Pandan.)
Quote:Ahh... Finally my wacky exam is over.

Me too, our second periodical exam came to a conclusion just yesterday, best of luck for both of our examination resultsSmile

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
11-23-2013, 04:15 PM
(11-23-2013 04:17 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  

Me too, our second periodical exam came to a conclusion just yesterday, best of luck for both of our examination resultsSmile

Yeah,Finally a vacation of 40 days.What about you?

11-23-2013, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 04:49 PM by Buko Pandan.)
(11-23-2013 04:15 PM)arg274 Wrote:  
(11-23-2013 04:17 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  

Yeah,Finally a vacation of 40 days.What about you?

Well, it's just a two day break.. after that classes resumes by Monday November 25, our vacation starts by December 18, 2013 up to January 6, 2014 for the Christmas vacation.
I still have one more examination period to go before Christmas vacation starts.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos