Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make roms work properly
01-21-2013, 04:19 AM
Make roms work properly
I am not really tech savvy but I know a little bit I can get Field Commander to load and kind of play but not properly that game is the main reason I downoaded the app and paid for the gold to support the developer. Is there anythjng I can do to make it run properly I've seen it on youtube it does play smoothly. Thsnk you for your help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Make roms work properly
There's easily been enough improvement to motivate a new official release, but since it still crashes on Snapdragon when enabling the JIT I don't want to release 0.6 quite yet. I hope to have it fixed at the end of this week.

In the meantime you can always download the latest builds if you can't wait for the autoupdate.

Thanks for your support!
01-21-2013, 10:45 AM
By any chance can you get flOw working on android?
01-21-2013, 01:16 PM
little by little new functions will be implemented and new games will work properly.

I have a question. There are any specific reason for most games get stuck on a black screen wen the emulator loads it?

Thanks for all.
01-21-2013, 04:09 PM
If your on pc you can check the log console too see why each game crashes.
01-21-2013, 04:33 PM
I know but I want to know if there are a specific reason.

For each game that I try each message is diferent. One even doesn't say any fail. Other the sound but even desactivating the sound still crash.

I tried to search a connection to this problems like firmware version or a specific funtion non implement but didn't get it.
01-22-2013, 07:00 PM
(01-21-2013 04:33 PM)Arcangel Wrote:  I know but I want to know if there are a specific reason.

For each game that I try each message is diferent. One even doesn't say any fail. Other the sound but even desactivating the sound still crash.

I tried to search a connection to this problems like firmware version or a specific funtion non implement but didn't get it.

Probably random bugs in already implemented functions causing some games to silently crash or behave weirdly. Persona 3 is a good example of this. The game runs absolutely fine at full speed on Android... except it is almost completely black, pretty much the only thing that renders are magic effects in combat.