Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Other rom Android?
01-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Other rom Android?
Replacing the rom of Android to CyanogenMod or MIUI as other, can improve the performance or compatibility of ppsspp?
Other rom may help compatibility or armjit ppsspp games on Android?
Huh

Sorry for bad English!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Other rom Android?
No rom doesn't matter.
Exept overclocking might give you a little performance boost depending on your cpu.
01-21-2013, 11:43 AM
(01-20-2013 07:17 PM)rhua hianc Wrote:  Replacing the rom of Android to CyanogenMod or MIUI as other, can improve the performance or compatibility of ppsspp?
Other rom may help compatibility or armjit ppsspp games on Android?
Huh

Sorry for bad English!

using a custom rom + overclocked can make ur phone fast 3xspeed .. using custom rom will remove bloatware(more free ram) and overclock to get higher cpu(faster ur phone)Big Grin

when using original rom but overclocked, its still not enough to make our phone faster because they are still many bloatware runnig in background ...Smile

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
01-22-2013, 03:47 PM
a custom rom makes your phone use all its true power, compared to all default roms that are laggy, full of bloatware and not optimized at all. I suggest you installing a custom rom, your phone will feel way better.
01-23-2013, 12:49 AM
(01-22-2013 03:47 PM)Vincentmrl Wrote:  a custom rom makes your phone use all its true power, compared to all default roms that are laggy, full of bloatware and not optimized at all. I suggest you installing a custom rom, your phone will feel way better.

Yes Big Grin

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]