Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes
06-01-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: 【pc】0.5 《fate extra》and《fate unlimited code》
(05-31-2013 06:31 PM)Mirin Wrote:  Try oioitff's build. I've gotten to week 6 with almost no issues, working sound.

oioitff builds,
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/997
and the build I'm using, a bit dated by now,
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1ftGc2t...RldlE/edit
Install sonicstage to get the sound working.

Couple bugs. First, text doesn't display until voice acting is finished, in VA'd lines. Second, voice acting will occasionally trip things up and not play at all. This also stops the game from displaying text dialogue, which freezes everything in its tracks. To get past this, just tap the skip button; that will be whatever you have Triangle bound to. It'll force-skip the voice acting and display the text, and things continue on as normal.

Also, try not to mention downloaded .ISO's or piracy in general. Seriously. It's a good way to not get help.

Results may vary if playing on your phone or something, haven't tested that, myself.

i don't have much brain to understand oioitff's build...
sorry..
XP

n i tried to use your build, n here's the problem...
-Saber:
1. always loading when choose talk with saber
2. freeze when i tired to leave the arena.. n i've tried to leave the arena before fighting with mob n it solved the freeze problem, but . . .
3. in day 2, it (another) freeze when i met with Rider n her useless Master.. XP

-Archer
1. freeze when i tried to leave the arena

-Caster
1. works fine until i fight vs. Rider.. the screen just got black after the fight..

i still saving up to buy my own PSP, without relying on emulator..
i dont' have much allowance to spend...
even the last console i have is PS One...
ahahaa
XP
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes - fjzjk - 01-20-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: 【pc】0.5 《fate extra》and《fate unlimited code》 - Nata-kun - 06-01-2013 05:22 PM