Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not Able to Save in MHP3
11-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Not Able to Save in MHP3
Hey guys, I have a strange problem with saving. Whenever I try to save in MHP3 (NPJB40001), it gives me an error (first attachment).

Now its strange because the game CAN save, but only on a new character, and I am too far in the game to simply make a new character (I'm using save states to keep the data atm).

This is what I have in my save folder.

Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 07:15 PM by Mugetzu.)
RE: Not Able to Save in MHP3
I have the same problem but with the MHF unite

I spend playing with the save state and when I go to save in the game I get to put the memstick duo with which I started the game ... and will not let me save the game normallyUndecided

I spend as loading directly from the save state

I can no longer normally save that? is that I have much playing time would not delete it by accident
11-10-2013, 05:22 AM
RE: Not Able to Save in MHP3
(11-07-2013 07:10 PM)Mugetzu Wrote:  I have the same problem but with the MHF unite

I spend playing with the save state and when I go to save in the game I get to put the memstick duo with which I started the game ... and will not let me save the game normallyUndecided

I spend as loading directly from the save state

I can no longer normally save that? is that I have much playing time would not delete it by accident

i also got the problem with MHFU.
nothing to do with that for now..
its some kinda of a problem with Savestate/loadstate function.

what i do is save game (not savestate)
before going on quest. Undecided

savestate failure not always happen.
it seems to fail on mine when i save, then exit the emu.
but when continuous playing, saving state while in quest, then continue playing,not exiting the emu. it doesnt happen. i can still save game after quest complete.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~