Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remote Play on Android
11-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Remote Play on Android
Hey guys!!

Some months ago I’ve downloaded on google play an app called kainy. The idea is really great: It allows you to play your PC games remotely on your android!!

The only annoying problem about this is that I paid for it and it don’t work properly! The image keeps blinking and it connects and disconnects randomly, without any apparently reason.

I know that I don’t have internet problems at home cause other apps like Team Viwer works just fine!

Someone who has downloaded this app are getting the same problem!?
I also had a research and a saw that there is an app very similar to this: this is called Gamepad Splashtop THD or something like this… but unfortunately, this one is not compatible with my device (XPERIA ZQ / ZL 4.2.2).

Anybody knows if there is other app or other ways to play my games remotely?? I appreciate if you can help!!

Thanks

Ps. I bet you’ve already read a lot of these, but, sorry for my English. It’s not my native language!

Thks!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: Remote Play on Android
I also bought this app, but I used about 2 or 3 times, and in very old version. I had no great problems, the only one was that my PC is bad, then the game ran very slow. But I had not problem with connection.

About the Gamepad Splashtop THD, as you can see, the name has THD, that is only for Tegra devices. I guess means "Tegra High Definition".

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
11-06-2013, 06:05 PM
E ai, irmão brazuca!! kkkk

Well, once a saw a youtube video of Gamepad THD working on a Galaxy SIII. But maybe it’s a craked one! Anyways, if it is craked, I won’t support the idea of downloading it!

Do you know if there is any other way!? I have to play Tomb Raider remotely!! ¬¬

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

11-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Fala cara!

Unfortunately I don't remember now a app that make it beyond the Kainy. Maybe the problem is your internet connection, because in our country you know...lol Wink

Abraço!

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
11-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Well, connection is not a problem, I assure you! I’m sure of that cause when I was using kainy on my Xplay, it worked (I played all skyrim on it)!! When I installed the app on my Xperia ZQ in the new version (1.65), the problems started!!

I think I’m gonna test other game to see what happens!

Anyways, there is no other app, right!? Someone!?

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

11-07-2013, 09:22 AM
i tried searching..
didnt find others..
some are for security and not gaming Sad

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Try to find a old version in the internet. If you had not bought it, the downloaded version could not works, but as you bought it, then I guess will work.