Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP Wiki
11-03-2013, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 05:13 PM by RepeatingDigits.)
Information PPSSPP Wiki
Hey there. Yesterday, I made a Wiki for PPSSPP games, but obviously I can't test all games, so some help would be appreciated. I would also like to know if the staff likes it.
Please take a look, currently there are 9 games.
http://ppsspp-emulator.wikia.com/wiki/PP...lator_Wiki
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: PPSSPP Wiki
Umm i can help some but let wait what henrik will said about this stuff Smile

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-03-2013, 05:06 PM
We already had a ppsspp wiki, but not on an external site.
But Henrik took it down. I think you could have just talked to him first...
But anyway, I don´t know what you want to achieve with the wiki so it may also be all right...
11-03-2013, 05:13 PM
(11-03-2013 05:06 PM)Apology11 Wrote:  We already had a ppsspp wiki, but not on an external site.
But anyway, I don´t know what you want to achieve with the wiki so it may also be all right...

One of the goals is mainly game settings and known game problems recollection on a single, easy to read place. Also a more easy way for people to report & compare their test results of a specific game.
11-03-2013, 05:39 PM
(11-03-2013 05:13 PM)RepeatingDigits Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 05:06 PM)Apology11 Wrote:  We already had a ppsspp wiki, but not on an external site.

One of the goals is mainly game settings and known game problems recollection on a single, easy to read place. Also a more easy way for people to report & compare their test results of a specific game.
I am sorry but your Wiki is over complicated, too much information per game.
There is NO way in heaven that people on this forum are going to have time to create a Wiki of that amount of information.
One good reason why is the fact games may not work after a few new revisions, on the forums a quick update can let us all know if its working or not, Black screens or not or unable to boot up.
Don't get me wrong, its a great idea in the distant future of having a Wiki for this fantastic emulator, but not now.