Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
tekken 6 vs tekken dark resurection
11-02-2013, 06:54 PM
tekken 6 vs tekken dark resurection
whats the difference between this 2 i got tekken 6 on psp is tekken DR worth getting or its like a clone ?

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 07:55 PM by stodag.)
RE: tekken 6 vs tekken dark resurection
Tekken DR is Tekken5..
Tekken 6 has more characters backgrounds etc, basically an upgrade.. Both good though.

FYI.. Tekken DR has a few problems on ppsspp(android) ie.. black screen sometimes, but will be fixed eventually.

S TO DA G
11-02-2013, 07:54 PM
(11-02-2013 07:52 PM)stodag Wrote:  Tekken dr is tekken5..
Tekken 6 has more characters backgrounds etc, basically an upgrade.. Both good though.

so tekken dr is just like tekken 5 for ps2 or 3 or whatever? and tekken 6 is just same as tekken 6 on ps3

am i understanding it right ?

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
11-02-2013, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 07:59 PM by stodag.)
Tekken DR is a PS2 port I think and Tekken 6 is a ps3 port but scaled down.. reason I say that is, I don't think Tekken 6 was ever released for PS2.

If your askin which one is better IMO go for Tekken 6, personal preference thoughSmile

S TO DA G
11-02-2013, 08:57 PM
(11-02-2013 07:56 PM)stodag Wrote:  Tekken DR is a PS2 port I think and Tekken 6 is a ps3 port but scaled down.. reason I say that is, I don't think Tekken 6 was ever released for PS2.

If your askin which one is better IMO go for Tekken 6, personal preference thoughSmile

ok ty very much Smile

05-24-2014, 12:11 PM
tekken 5 is more old school and people like it and says its balanced but i prefer more tekken 6. I like gamplay more faster and bound moves are not that bad. And law look a lot better in tk6 his stance are a way cooler Smile
05-25-2014, 06:40 AM
No replay in T6. T5Big GrinR is the best. (Works 100% on iPhone) best BGM over 6, IMO.
05-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Tekken DR is awesome, but i prefer Tekken 6 specially the looks of it, and my fav character, Nina, have far more useful abilities.
05-28-2014, 11:04 AM
Ressurection is better.
05-28-2014, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 04:01 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
Tekken 6 has kinda more sophisticated graphics and it has the more recent elements in the game like characters/stages etc (though it's a super lacking/butschered version of the PS3/XBOX360 versions, all of the great stuff in those versions are missing)

Tekken DR has the more stuff and variation in general than Tekken 6 and the graphics are on the same level as the PS2 version.

I tend to like more Tekken DR on the long shot because it doesn't feel lacking or kinda empty like the PSP version of Tekken 6 feels.
05-29-2014, 07:01 AM
This ^ so true.
12-10-2014, 02:03 PM
I've played and beaten both , I'll say Tekken DR is better for story , presentation , areas , modes and endings
And Tekken 6 is better for gameplay and customization.
Overall , Tekken DR wins Smile

The Signature!
04-01-2016, 04:18 AM
Please join my Tekken 6 Hamachi Network Server!

NetworkId: aztecshaman
Password: 123
04-01-2016, 11:01 AM
so, does Tekken 6 play better in this emulator on android? I have some issues with Tekken DR like some stages literally "melting" making progress impossible.
04-18-2016, 02:18 AM
(11-02-2013 06:54 PM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  whats the difference between this 2 i got tekken 6 on psp is tekken DR worth getting or its like a clone ?

(04-01-2016 11:01 AM)el_rika Wrote:  so, does Tekken 6 play better in this emulator on android? I have some issues with Tekken DR like some stages literally "melting" making progress impossible.

Tekken D. Resurrected is more on PS2 Tekken 5,which is very nostalgic XD.The most i like on tekken D. Ressurector is it keep Tekken 5 style soundtrack alive,which Tekken 6 is very bad of(soundtrack). The gameplay is more Arcade and original on Tekken D.R.,While tekken 6 if only left a bit of life,you can power up your fighting strength,which seem a bit cheating XD

Im not surely on PPSSPP Android Device,because the first PSP Games play on my smartphone is Street fighter alpha 3 max,on my cheap smartphone Galaxy V XD,and its very slow too,although i put all the graphic into very Low setting.

If you wanna play PSP Games on the go, I do recommend gamer do the best your can to buy a Good PSP,noo matter what version is.Because at the end if we wanna play PSP Games port-ably,PSP Is the Only device which can run games without any problem.Although Android device is getting advance now and graphic is better than PSP,but Still cannot Upkeep PSP In term of stability,with physic button and compability. Thus PSP Will getting very collectable soon,Do the best we can to buy a PSP,Noo matter whether it is second hand,as long as it is working and noo hardware problem,you good to Goo(or a new PSP E1008 also a good choice,only cons is without Wifi)

If we wanna play PSP in HD,PPSSPP PC Or MAC is our Home .....Heart

*Did i forgot a Penguin? Tongue

PC:Pentium G2020 ,Gigabyte Geforce GT630 1GB,8GB Kingston Ram
PSP: E1008 White Street
PC Joystick: Logitech F310