Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
0.9.5 has now been released, on the 1 year anniversary of PPSSPP!
11-01-2013, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 11:25 PM by Xenomic.)
RE: 0.9.5 has now been released, on the 1 year anniversary of PPSSPP!
Tried this with FFT, and while I'm not sure if it's my computer or the emulator, it does seem to stutter with the audio now moreso than with the older versions (the one that uses the plugin for Audio). Emulator speed wise, it seems to run a bit faster though (except when opening the Save menu...it lags horrendously there now. Which is weird because it somewhat lagged here and there in the battles in the older version I use, but was fine everywhere else). Not sure how it works with the other games yet, may have to give that a try.

No, this isn't the game's fault either. I gave it a FPS patch to fix the half speed FPS the game has innately so I know it's not that...

EDIT - WARNING! WARNING!

So I checked this out for other games, and it seems that despite what game I open up (I tested this on FFT, FFIV, FFI...you know, the ones that I wouldn't think would lag the computer at all and never did in the older versions), and opening the save/load menus in those games lags the emulator something fierce. I don't know what you guys did, but I'm hoping I'm not the only one having this problem. ^^;;
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0.9.5 has now been released, on the 1 year anniversary of PPSSPP! - Xenomic - 11-01-2013 11:21 PM