Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] The best Monster Hunter game for start?
11-07-2013, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 06:29 PM by ValentineVxx.)
RE: The best Monster Hunter game for start?
(11-07-2013 05:45 PM)Ritori Wrote:  Pro at game an english Big Grin
Can I ask a tips how to beat that really really larger Crab Monster dunno what that thing is name Shen Garen? I got kirin set and Wyner blade "Blood" katana still I can't beat he down. Any tips to beat he?

Sorry i didnt got to Shen Gaoren yet if you meant him D:, but i fought some lao shan at ps2 game, so what i should do is look for an armor with earthquake/wind press (idk what happens when yo uare near of a foot of th crab sorry) resist maybe and use bomb barrels since they could candle some with lao lol, also if oyu attack a leg, try to focus only at that leg, so it falls more times.

Googled it weakness, it says use dragon element, also if you can get a leg inflamated, it takes damage x2, same with that weird thing at top of its head, but weakes spot is inside the shell (no idea how to reach it) followed with belly

Good Luck!

Many people Believe that Talent is about Luck, but Only a Few Know that Luck is about Talent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The best Monster Hunter game for start? - ValentineVxx - 11-07-2013 06:10 PM