Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] The best Monster Hunter game for start?
11-09-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: [Solved] The best Monster Hunter game for start?
(11-09-2013 03:39 PM)globe94 Wrote:  @vnctdj , ValentineVxx , Ritori , and others

Yian Kut Ku

im not bragging about this, i know u already defeated hundreds of much stronger monster than this.
but since im new to this game , im so proud defeating this first Big monster (i think its bigger than giadrome,bulldrome,congalala etc..so this is the firstBig Grin)

yehey !
im so happy Big Grin

* its difficult to be a gunner, less defense Undecided

im still weak i know, so i'll play more ! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Nice @globe Big Grin then liked Felix said trainning with that teacher I sure you can beat Plesioth soon Tongue I think...

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Plesioth? how many star is that?

this is the first RPG i played which doesnt have level ups (level up is the key to succeed in RPGs for me)
so it kinda fascinates me Smile

my next target is that big Tigrex,
whew, looks strong Undecided
goodluck to me..

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-09-2013, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 07:31 PM by Ritori.)
(11-09-2013 07:11 PM)globe94 Wrote:  Plesioth? how many star is that?

this is the first RPG i played which doesnt have level ups (level up is the key to succeed in RPGs for me)

goodluck to me..

3 star Big Grin and he pretty broken too as gunner maybe that easy for you to handle i think Big Grin here some troll video about he lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOGn5mhngVA

I think tigrex is too far for you to handle you need liked lightning weapon to take down that monster Tongue (at least that what i doing all the time o.o)

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-10-2013, 01:20 AM
(11-09-2013 07:28 PM)Ritori Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 07:11 PM)globe94 Wrote:  Plesioth? how many star is that?

goodluck to me..

3 star Big Grin and he pretty broken too as gunner maybe that easy for you to handle i think Big Grin here some troll video about he lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOGn5mhngVA

I think tigrex is too far for you to handle you need liked lightning weapon to take down that monster Tongue (at least that what i doing all the time o.o)

that tigrex will be NO MATCH for my heavyBow & Gunlance skills. i will use Nuclear Bomb as my Bullets Big Grin (joke! )

of course , practice will do the trick Smile

i'll post the pic when i defeated it.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-10-2013, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 04:20 PM by ValentineVxx.)
The Thread is Closed, Im Gonna ask vnctdj if i can Create a "Monster Hunter Freedom United In-Game Help" or something alike that

Well, about Tigrex, i think You Need Better Equipement Before Confused since Tigrex is Very Fast, and when is Enraged, is Turbo Fast!

With a weapon like the Demon Slicer ( Thunder Longsword) you can kill it around 10-15 minutes (with practice of course)

You also can wait to reach 3 stars quests, where you unlock a special Yian Monsters if you hunted a total of 10 Yian Kut kus, you can hunt the Yian Garuga, and its armor, mixed with a garuga mask, has a very cool skills that can help you against tigrex

And remember, when Tigrex eyes go to Red, Just Focus Evading its Attacks! It only will longer 1-2 mins, but if you use gunner armor, he can 1Hit KO you

Many people Believe that Talent is about Luck, but Only a Few Know that Luck is about Talent.