Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
why are developers not working on blackscreen games
10-29-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: why are developers not working on blackscreen games
thank you sir i appreciate that devs are working on it that is what i wanted to hear Big Grin

I love ppsspp
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2013, 04:48 PM
(10-29-2013 04:20 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  Oh, non, non, amigo. even if the emulator doesn't play the games that I wanted, it doesn't matter, in fact I still have tons of games that I wanted to play but still have lots and lots of problems, but instead of complaining, I just let these good people do their stuff.

Exactly Smile.
It is only one year from start, and for multiplatform emu one year is a very short "space" in time of development. Just keep calm, or if you want to help do your best with that. Remember that developers don't do it for money and they spending free time for creating an idea that curently is "under construction". And trust me, creating something like ppsspp is very hard and time-consuming.

PC: AMD Athlon II X250, GeForce 8600 GT, 2Gb RAM, Win 7 SP1 32bit
Android:
Xperia mini pro 2.3.4
Nexus 7 2012 4.4.x
10-29-2013, 04:56 PM
you are not understanding my point or you did'nt red the whole thread i am just suggesting that focus should be on blackscreen games first ,i am not asking for a particular game , iam not ordering them , i am not saying that they should do that by tommorow i am giving sugestion that 's it
and for your knowledge i am planning to give donation to ppsspp dev's now read the whole thread again to understand my point

I love ppsspp
10-29-2013, 04:56 PM
One year November 1st.

S TO DA G
10-29-2013, 05:01 PM
congratulation on that to whole ppsspp team ,i understand it is diifficult to make emulator as i wrote prviosley but everybody is entitled to his/her opinion sir i thinkSleepy

I love ppsspp
10-29-2013, 05:03 PM
It's hard and we're preparing for a release, thus bugfixing has higher priority at the moment.

This is going nowhere, closing.
Thread Closed