yes 57.14% 4 57.14%
no 42.86% 3 42.86%
Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
why are developers not working on blackscreen games
10-29-2013, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 04:49 PM by Buko Pandan.)
RE: why are developers not working on blackscreen games
Oh, non, non, amigo. even if the emulator doesn't play the games that I wanted, it doesn't matter, in fact I still have tons of games that I wanted to play but still have lots and lots of problems, but instead of complaining, I just let these good people do their stuff. I post a problem report once and that's good enough. All I can do after that is wait and wait and wait for days, weeks, and months verrry patiently. Don't worry, that was just my opinion and it's not aimed towards you, I humbly apologize if I offended you in any way, it's just for these past two months that I've been here, I've been reading a lot of complaint threads from users who also bad-mouths the devs that they say why isn't their game working but yet they donated. It hurts my eyes just by reading them, most of them have forgotten why emulators exist, it's not just to preserve retro gaming, but it's also mainly used for educational purposes as well and besides they already proven a point that a fast PSP emulation is possible and it's more than enough. And please calling me "sir" is not necessary, I'm too young for that, in fact I should be calling you big bro, sorry about my previous statement big bro, I mean no disrespect. peace be with youSmile

P.S - Just because I voted "no" doesn't mean I don't care about other people's thoughts about certain games they want working, of course I also want the emulator to run almost all PSP games in full speed and no graphical glitches, I voted no because since the emulation is developing very fast this past year, at least the devs should take a break for a while from programming and take it easy once in a while they really deserve it.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: why are developers not working on blackscreen games - Buko Pandan - 10-29-2013 04:20 PM