Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
why are developers not working on blackscreen games
10-29-2013, 12:31 PM
why are developers not working on blackscreen games
irstly i love ppsspp and i like to congratulate the developerts for the awsome emulator ,my point is that why are not the developrs work on the game that give blackscreen and not on other stuff i mean first make games which are unplayble playble and then work on making emulator Confused i know making emulator not easy but from ppsspp 0.8.1 to this new one not many games have become playble

I love ppsspp
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: why are developers not working on blackscreen games
i think, this is not fair for the devs's side..
the devs works their assess off to improve this program. they do what they can , use all their free time for this..
so, if u cant fix your problem on ur own..
then just wait..
with all respects to the devs..

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
10-29-2013, 01:30 PM
i get that but here people are posting about filckring on videos some slowdowns on games which are not that big problems as compared to a unplayble games you must have also a game that is unplayable ,problem is that time is given on making ppsspp a perfect emulator that is not a bad thing but from ppsspp 0.7 to 0.9 blackscrteen games are still there that is the problem ,i respect the devs but focus should be on this side i can play a slow game but unplayble game is too bad for an emulator which is good

I love ppsspp
10-29-2013, 01:45 PM
ok..fine..
i get ur point too Smile . lets wait for the devs to answer this.

u should give reports or Logs about the game that doesnt work, for them.
in the COmpatibility thread.. or search 4 it first Smile

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
10-29-2013, 01:47 PM
i dont think too many changes came in the log of blacscreen games but i willl post there man

I love ppsspp
10-29-2013, 02:01 PM
I agree, compatibility is most important at the moment, but they will get round to it.. loads still to do.

Personally for me most games I wanna play work. just lacks speed.. respect to Henrik for never giving the impression it will be full speed anytime soon.
Certain games do run well though.. but yep compatibility will improveSmile

S TO DA G
10-29-2013, 02:11 PM
yes that is what i am saying ,i mean look at pcsx2 which is a ps2 eulator and to emulate ps2 is one hardest things in world but yet most games are playble on pcsx2 ,i know that there is a difference between ps2 and psp emulator but c'mon this ppsspp is not that new most of games should have been playble by now ,but no that is sad Sad

I love ppsspp
10-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Its only a year old.. Iv been a member and followed this work since the start.. and believe me back then not one 3d game was playable or even booted at all.. I can appreciate the improvement.. Its also about finding a balance, fixin one game has the potential to break another and vice versa.

S TO DA G
10-29-2013, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 02:30 PM by prasan@.)
i give props to the developers who are building this emulator and the improvement that it showed , i am only telling that if some games gets speed up or some games gets glitch free now it does'nt mean that much to me than having a blackscreen game turn into playble ,and i think those who are making threads about slowdowns or flickring issues in their game should be banned they an post these issues in the game folder of compatibility list , focus should be on what new difference is reached on an unplayble game ,i don't give a damn about online play ,flickering issues ,sound being stuttring first importance should be given on playbility that should be the focal point

I love ppsspp
10-29-2013, 02:57 PM
For me, I don't mind, it's up to the developers if they focus on black screen games or not, it's only a project developed in their free time anyway and they are not being paid for doing this except for humble donations generously given to them but that doesn't mean they can talk like a s**t to the developers if their favorite game doesn't work just because they donated, those kinds of people are no good at all acting like a bunch of whiners and sissies. Anyway, I've already played all the working games that I want in this emulator so no complains here Smile so I voted. No! (Take all the time you need guys,you even deserve a vacation for a month or two, your health is much more important than working on this project almost non-stop)

To the emulator game - not - working complainants who keep b*****'n devs and tormenting them, It'll just add some worrywart wrinkles in your faces if you stress out on this too much, while you wait for these problems being fixed you can do something worth your while, study a new language, travel to many places and expand your horizons, or whatever pleases you, it'll do you good, you'll never notice the passing of time and before you know it the emulator can run all games at full speed and no glitches even on lower end computers (Well that's my wishful thinkingBlush).

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
10-29-2013, 03:03 PM
(10-29-2013 02:57 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  To the emulator game - not - working complainants who keep b*****'n devs and tormenting them, It'll just add some worrywart wrinkles in your faces if you stress out on this too much, while you wait for these problems being fixed you can do something worth your while, study a new language, travel to many places and expand your horizons, or whatever pleases you, it'll do you good, you'll never notice the passing of time and before you know it the emulator can run all games at full speed and no glitches even on lower end computers (Well that's my wishful thinkingBlush).

or at least learn coding so that we can give the devs a hand???

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
10-29-2013, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 04:15 PM by prasan@.)
if i or anybody posting thread could do or learn coding i don'nt there would be such thread or any thread in this forum bcoz everybody will solve the problem on themselves sir ,if you are happy with emulator too good ,,more power to you , i am not demanding that and not pushing the developers to make blakscreen games playble ,i am just suggesting ..that for sure ,your games are playble that is why you are typing these comments that you give time to developers i don't wanna start a fight ,but i can give a suggestion and many people also think that unlayble games should be playble and i am not asking for a particular game .....and if you typed no to voting i appreciate that,that is your opinion and i have no problem with it ...... i was just suggesting i thinkl that was allowed in this forum

I love ppsspp
10-29-2013, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 04:49 PM by Buko Pandan.)
Oh, non, non, amigo. even if the emulator doesn't play the games that I wanted, it doesn't matter, in fact I still have tons of games that I wanted to play but still have lots and lots of problems, but instead of complaining, I just let these good people do their stuff. I post a problem report once and that's good enough. All I can do after that is wait and wait and wait for days, weeks, and months verrry patiently. Don't worry, that was just my opinion and it's not aimed towards you, I humbly apologize if I offended you in any way, it's just for these past two months that I've been here, I've been reading a lot of complaint threads from users who also bad-mouths the devs that they say why isn't their game working but yet they donated. It hurts my eyes just by reading them, most of them have forgotten why emulators exist, it's not just to preserve retro gaming, but it's also mainly used for educational purposes as well and besides they already proven a point that a fast PSP emulation is possible and it's more than enough. And please calling me "sir" is not necessary, I'm too young for that, in fact I should be calling you big bro, sorry about my previous statement big bro, I mean no disrespect. peace be with youSmile

P.S - Just because I voted "no" doesn't mean I don't care about other people's thoughts about certain games they want working, of course I also want the emulator to run almost all PSP games in full speed and no graphical glitches, I voted no because since the emulation is developing very fast this past year, at least the devs should take a break for a while from programming and take it easy once in a while they really deserve it.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
10-29-2013, 04:27 PM
i also posted my problem only one time infact this is my first thread

I love ppsspp
10-29-2013, 04:31 PM
No problem, but the devs are trying to fix these black screens etc.. its not that easy, and if it was, a dev as talented as Henrik and co would have already done it.. of course it needs fixin lol and no doubt given time will be.

S TO DA G
Thread Closed