Poll: Is your Snapdragon powered device affected by this issue?
This poll is closed.
Yes, is slower than any other device when it shouldn't, even with adviced tweaks 85.19% 46 85.19%
No, it runs everything pretty smooth 14.81% 8 14.81%
Total 54 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Current state of Snapdragon-based CPUs in PPSSPP
02-13-2014, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 10:32 AM by Stixan.)
RE: Current state of Snapdragon-based CPUs in PPSSPP
The last build have fix the save check in Gurumin (create the first save file itself natively) and the game its fully playable (without the save file created on real psp and linking in the individual section/thread of the game).

But the regression is tangible for me (probably its a generic bug in this version), after the ghost issue appear...

And the 24-20/30-78/65% still remains for the all duration of the game.

In certain situation, in intensive computation (in another builds), the frames are low, 24-27/30, but in 1-max2 sec. (in these situations) the frames return to stable 30/30.

With this last build instead, much more time (3-4 sec) for frame stabilizations (without and before the ghost regr.).

I apologize if I do not speak English very well, in my small way I try to give a little help to improve this Great/Best Emulator on the Android platform and Qualcomm SoCs :-)

Thanks very much for Your Hard Work.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Current state of Snapdragon-based CPUs in PPSSPP - Stixan - 02-13-2014 10:07 AM