The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 with Izayoiki Aizouban
10-23-2013, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 08:29 AM by vnctdj.)
Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 with Izayoiki Aizouban
Trying to play a Japanese game; it starts up alright, though the animated cutscenes flicker and stuff. After I press start however, and try to choose any of the menu options it just goes to black. I've tried it with the 0.81 version as well, and using all the differnt graphics options that I could, same result. It does work on JCPSP v.7 (1772?) though the images are transparent and I broke it after trying to fix the graphics settings; it tells me my graphics card is old, even though it worked fine before.

I hope I've gathered enough data with the screenshots; I take them when the screen goes black after choosing an option. If you want me to do it before that to compare the values and such, I can. Same with my comp specs, if you can tell me how to find them. I only took the things that looked relevant, like the yellow/red text.

I do hope you can fix this, since this game is pretty old and rare by now and sadly I have no real way of importing it right at this moment, else I would instead of resorting to these methods. Thanks in advance though; I have other games in the same series and I will post those as well since things get wonky in those too.

[Image: gtkq.png]

[Image: qt81.png]

[Image: 210q.png]

[Image: d3yg.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 with Izayoiki Aizouban - Kakashifan727 - 10-23-2013 06:02 PM
PPSSPP freezes with Haruka 3 - zerokara - 10-05-2014, 03:43 AM