Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
02-07-2014, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 01:59 PM by The Fury.)
RE: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
(08-26-2013 08:39 PM)dasreaper Wrote:  Hey guys, sorry for kinda "reviving" this old post, but better than doing a new one i guess! Tongue so this games runs perfectly for me in windows, but i noticed the text problem that the OP mentions. It's like the text is slow in updating with the next new message and ends up mixed up. It "fixes" itself if you wait for a little but sometimes it won't. You guys discovered a way to fix it or something?

Cheers!

Edit: i noticed that quicksaving with F2 fixes instantly the message i'm reading, but the problem is still there.
Furthermore, Holding X for a few seconds while there's text enables the auto-text mode (You'll see an icon top-left corner when it activates, this means you don't have to press X each time there's text), Which seems to almost annihilate the text problem Big Grin You can turn it off by pressing SQUARE.
Pressing the START button also enables something (You'll also see an icon) that seems to fix the text problem a bit, but I didn't notice any other changes in the game and still don't know what this enables, You have to press X for the text with this one, unlike auto-mode.

I played the game on a previous version of PPSSPP and the text wasn't the problem that made me stop, it was something to do with playing the game when you have to navigate the halls and rooms, I forgot what it was exactly but I remember it made the game near impossible to play.
I'm about try the game again on v0.9.6.2 of PPSSPP since it was a major upgrade in performance for a few other games i tried on it.
Will post results here,,,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - hyakki - 01-16-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - hsark - 06-09-2013, 09:06 AM
RE: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - hsark - 06-10-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - hsark - 06-11-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - hsark - 06-12-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - The Fury - 02-07-2014 01:10 PM
RE: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - vnctdj - 01-04-2015, 03:14 PM