Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Multithread on s3
10-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Multithread on s3
Yesterday, i tested ppsspp on bq aquaris 5 of my brother and its worked very well with multitread on and I/O on it more fastest than mi samsung s3.
On my s3 multithread options doesnt work well and my question is.. why? in bq aquaris the performance incresed on 40% of speed and my s3 decressed 20% speed about.
Thanks!!

Sorry my english not is my native languages Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Multithread on s3
The problem seems to be that Android keeps the new threads all on the same core, so it doesn't really help.

If you don't care about battery life and you've rooted your phone, it may possibly work with the "performance" governor.

-[Unknown]
10-20-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Multithread on s3
I have a issue with Multithread, I know it's unstable, but maybe you devs can fix. When that feature is enabled, the Speed is rise, on God of War, the Speed go to 400% and makes flashes in the intro, and in the menu the Speed is normal, but also is flashing. It's as the frameskipping was enabled. I didn't get that issue, this begin to happen there are some builds.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro