Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BUG prevents relaunch of "Recent" games over LAN (solved in build 1698)
10-12-2013, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2013 04:12 AM by dlanor.)
RE: BUG after build 839 prevents relaunch of games over LAN from "Recent"
(10-12-2013 03:45 AM)daxtsu Wrote:  No problem. It worked for the cheesy test case I came up with(I shared a folder on my network on this PC and then accessed it on the same PC via \\MYPCNAME\shareme) and it seemed to work once I fixed the dumb typo, so in theory it should work for you, too.

Yes, it does work fine now. Smile

I have all my ISO files stored on a dual-core WinXPpro_x86 computer that used to be my main PC until I bought my current quad-core (i7) computer which I use with Win7pro_x64. The latter is the one I use for PPSSPP, while loading all the game ISOs from the older computer. (I do the same with PS1 and PS2 ISOs too, for ePSXe and PCSX2 respectively.)

PPSSPP build 1708 (and others with your new fix) now handles this perfectly both for direct launch from "Load" file selector (which always worked) and for the relaunches from the "Recent" game list which failed earlier.

Edit: I've just been to github again, where I closed this issue as solved.
I've also renamed this thread to indicate its solved status.

Best regards: dlanor
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUG after build 839 prevents relaunch of games over LAN from "Recent" - dlanor - 10-12-2013 04:01 AM