Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP ME
10-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Bug HELP ME
When i boot up a game all i get is a blank screen with a flashing white area about 1/5 f the top right of my screen. what am i doing wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: HELP ME
android? PC? what OS?

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
10-10-2013, 02:35 PM
(10-10-2013 02:07 PM)Athos7778 Wrote:  When i boot up a game all i get is a blank screen with a flashing white area about 1/5 f the top right of my screen. what am i doing wrong?

We have no idea what you're doing wrong because you haven't told us precisely what you are doing.

Any report on an emulator error should include some mandatory information, including what system/platform you are running the emulator on. (Windows/Android OS version etc).

Another mandatory part is what game you tried, or whether the problem applies to many unrelated games. And if it only affects a single game, you should look for an existing thread dealing with that game in general, and make your report there.

It is also important to know whether your problems occur in your first attempt to use this emulator, or if you have had it working better previously.

And since this is an emulator under constant development, you must also specify the version and build numbers of the emulator that you tried. (In modern versions this is displayed in the emulator's main menu screen.)

Only when most of the above information is included will it be possible for us to realize what is happening at your end, and hopefully come up with some solution. But without information there's nothing we can do to help you.

Best regards: dlanor
10-10-2013, 02:35 PM
And more importantly what game you play?

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB