Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ppsspp build 9 oktober 2013 is force close on my android
10-10-2013, 02:49 AM
RE: ppsspp build 9 oktober 2013 is force close on my android
(10-10-2013 01:45 AM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  Working fine again with rev 1640. Smile But I didn't see any strange issue yet, as graphics glitches.

Good, then your results are similar to what I get on my OUYA.

On the OUYA I only rarely get graphics problems, such as in the Disgaea 2 intro, where I have to first disable buffered rendering and then enable it again, to get rid of some flickering. But this kind of graphics issue is to be expected for a few games in any emulator under active development.

The DMTech Tablet I mentioned has more serious issues, causing it to black-screen for games that work fine on the OUYA, unless I revert to a very old PPSSPP build. But that says more about the low quality of my cheap tablet than it does about PPSSPP... Confused

Even so, I hope that future builds will fix some of those problems too, so that the latest PPSSPP builds can be used on all Android devices, even though the cheapest ones will never perform as well as quality devices.

Best regards: dlanor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ppsspp build 9 oktober 2013 is force close on my android - dlanor - 10-10-2013 02:49 AM