Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Huewei y300
10-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Huewei y300
Hello, I just bought this phone today and it is capable of running PPSSPP. I'm curious how ever to know if any one has tested this phone out, if so how well did the emulator run for you? Trying to determine if it is worth installing this emulator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 09:39 PM by stodag.)
RE: Huewei y300
Hi,yes I have the same phoneSmile some games run OK others not.. same on most devices though until more optimizations are made, getting there though.

Mk Unchained runs full speed with frameskipp 1
Pes 2013 runs more or less full speed and a few others.. the emu will get faster still, especially with the new atrac3+ sound code coming SoonSmile so no need for the current plugin.. as Henrik said, not as much strain on the processor.. so a moderate speed up.

certain android games (native android games).. force close due to bad ram management, so you may need a custom rom for that but GTA 3 plays well with no problem.. among others.

Good phone for the price.

Man I want a DC emulator.

S TO DA G
10-06-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Huewei y300
Thanks for the quick reply, was not to sure due to reading this phone can be weak in the gaming department. Good to know it is possible to play some psp games with good frame rate as my laptop is to weak in the gpu department to run the emulator with a good frame rate. Will experiment with PPSSPP over the next week or two on my new phone now that I know it is worth giving it a go.