Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trouble with Framebuffer (Dangan Ronpa)
10-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Trouble with Framebuffer (Dangan Ronpa)
Hey there. I was hoping I could get some help with an issue I'm having with the framebuffer. I have been having the same problems a lot of people have with the Dangan Ronpa game where I can't investigate anything in the room, but the strange part is I have tried displaying the framebuffer and every time I do, I get a weird black box that covers the majority of the screen, so I can't see what I'm doing. As shown below.

[Image: ScreenShot2013-10-06at23812AM_zps5d3454e5.png]

However, when I turn it off, the box goes away and I can see what I'm doing again.

So, would anyone possibly have an idea why this is happening? I've been trying and trying to look up how to deal with it, but haven't came up with any results.

By the way, my operation system is a Mac, so if there are any mac users, that might help a little more since I don't know if the people playing on Windows are having the same issues or not.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2013 09:56 AM by -Soel-.)
RE: Trouble with Framebuffer (Dangan Ronpa)
I'm using a MacBook Pro with PPSSPP 0.9.1-142 compiled through PPSSPPHelper. Starting from the standard configuration, I only selected the option "Read Framebuffers to Memory (CPU)" and Danganronpa worked perfectly.
11-04-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Trouble with Framebuffer (Dangan Ronpa)
(10-07-2013 09:55 AM)-Soel- Wrote:  I'm using a MacBook Pro with PPSSPP 0.9.1-142 compiled through PPSSPPHelper. Starting from the standard configuration, I only selected the option "Read Framebuffers to Memory (CPU)" and Danganronpa worked perfectly.

I'm running PPSSPP for windows. I am running defaults with Non-buffered rendering. I haven't had the black box pop up at all.