Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sword Art Online:Infinity Moment Guide
10-06-2013, 05:59 AM
Sword Art Online:Infinity Moment Guide
Since alot people are asking about this game. Here's a simple guide for the game. Since I'm on a mobile phone, I won't post much yet. I'll edit in more later.

Missions/Quests: to be added.
Red mark(girls event/memo):

Blue mark (main quest):

Green mark (mission quest-npc kirby):

Brown mark (other players quest):
Just fight the enemies the players are fighting. Once you meet their target, they will thank you and give you a present through friend list after going another area.

Guide for kirito's anime clothing:
Floor 96: interupt mission, defeat the executioner in 15 minutes. Item: kirito's anime cloak.

Floor 98: last hit item from boss fight. Item: elucidator/dark repulsor (not sure)

Floor 99: last hit item from boss fight. Item: elucidator/dark repulsor (not sure)

Clearing the game: unlock asuna's costume in floor 76 shop.

Best costume set:
Floor 97: Last hit item from boss fight.

Tips on quick levelling:
To be added.

Tips on fighting super hard boss:
To be added.

Faqs:
How do I get swimming costume?
It's a dlc.

How do I get the dlc?
Buy the game.

How do I finish this collecting mission quest?
Those shiny spots around some levels, search for them.

I want to team up with (name):
Get your friendship level to rank 2 (pink colour) in the friend list. You can team up with anyone and fight monster except with Strea and Yui.
Author's note: you are free to invite any characters after floor 80.

How do I raise the relationship with player?
Talk to them: O, R, R when in converstion mode.
Buy food: any stalls is the same.

How do you change the frontline fighters?
You can't.

Feel free to post any other tips. I hope my guide is helpful. If you need further help. Please pm me or post information regarding your problem. Eg: floor and type of quest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: Sword Art Online:Infinity Moment Guide
finally some guides!, by the way, i'm stuck with lisbeth, there is something about upgrading her level blacksmith to +3, i dunno how to do it, have you passed this foor? (since dirty guides not updating they guides again)

Operating System : Win8 Pro 32-bit, based on x64 Procie
Motherboard : ECS G41T-R3V1.0A
Processor : Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz x2 ~2992MHz (2 CPU's)
Memory : 4096MB RAM
VGA : Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (1024 MB)
OpenGL : 5.1.2600.5512
Processor Codename : Wolfdale

Need Say More..?
10-06-2013, 08:42 AM
(10-06-2013 06:54 AM)darkjoe16 Wrote:  finally some guides!, by the way, i'm stuck with lisbeth, there is something about upgrading her level blacksmith to +3, i dunno how to do it, have you passed this foor? (since dirty guides not updating they guides again)

Hm...I think you are on floor 77? Im not sure. Or was floor 85 above. If I remembered correctly, you need to collect some items. Try checking your message from lisbeth in friends option. It usually states the floor she needs to go to among the japanese words. If not, check kirito's memo. Press L+R at the same time, look at the bottom left and press the corresponding button, read somewhere along the japanese and it will probably tell you the floor. Dont worry, the floor numbers stated are in number form, not in japanese.
10-06-2013, 12:51 PM
ahh, read it huh, it will gonna blow my head again but basically you need to gathering item from floor 76 to 77 right, if that so, i can do it, maybe i should try, by the way, are you already finished this game?

Need Say More..?
10-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Almost finished. Currently at floor 99 where you need to fight 5+ bosses in a row. Also trying to figure out why I didn't get elucidator after clearing floor 98. Elucidator is actually not a last hit item. The last hit item is actually an axe.
10-08-2013, 02:34 AM
man.., i'm not on that floor yet but surely i will, well i tried to upgrading lisbeth axe from +1 to +3 even +4 (sigh..., its hard to belive i got 10 times or more for gather the items), still give up with that chick, i mean the main player upgrading her weapon right, after that i give it to her the weapon that i already upgraded, but still when i try to ask NPC Lampard, is goes same talk, i wondering how... (sigh..., again blow my head off)

Need Say More..?
11-11-2013, 07:54 AM
(10-06-2013 08:42 AM)xgen96 Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 06:54 AM)darkjoe16 Wrote:  finally some guides!, by the way, i'm stuck with lisbeth, there is something about upgrading her level blacksmith to +3, i dunno how to do it, have you passed this foor? (since dirty guides not updating they guides again)

Hm...I think you are on floor 77? Im not sure. Or was floor 85 above. If I remembered correctly, you need to collect some items. Try checking your message from lisbeth in friends option. It usually states the floor she needs to go to among the japanese words. If not, check kirito's memo. Press L+R at the same time, look at the bottom left and press the corresponding button, read somewhere along the japanese and it will probably tell you the floor. Dont worry, the floor numbers stated are in number form, not in japanese.

I'm now on the floor 77 but i dun noe how to continue because the memo says that go to Liz shop alone but after i go nothing changes.Any solutions?
08-15-2014, 08:47 PM
Are there any items in English
02-07-2015, 05:37 AM
I am stuck on the same part, trying to finish Lisbeths mace. For me, I have the correct mace and materials, but it just can't be upgraded anymore. She wants it to be level +3 but it is only +2 with 0 more upgrades. I'm thinking about restarting my game, but I wanna try something else first. Did you ever figure it out DARKJOE 16?
03-08-2015, 05:19 AM
Sorry Guys I know that the topic is old but i dont know what to do in the quest Legendary Weapon Part 1
Is someone know send my the answer to my mail
[email protected]
Thanks