Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any legit emu's of the newer systems yet?
10-04-2013, 06:56 AM
Any legit emu's of the newer systems yet?
Hey, is there any details or legit releases of emulator's for theese systems?

xbox 360
ps3
ps vita
3ds
Wii-U

Or a working dual/quadcore enabled nds emu for android?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Any legit emu's of the newer systems yet?
i think there isnt other emus around AS OF NOW.
except for NDS's DraStic emu,it can also play 3ds games i think,because i played pokemon black 2 with it.
and for wii, there is dolphin emu.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
10-04-2013, 07:57 AM
(10-04-2013 07:15 AM)globe94 Wrote:  i think there isnt other emus around AS OF NOW.
except for NDS's DraStic emu,it can also play 3ds games i think,because i played pokemon black 2 with it.
and for wii, there is dolphin emu.

Black 2 is a nds game.

I ment Wii-U, not the regular wii.
10-04-2013, 10:42 AM
There's only PS3 emulator RPCS3, it's true and real, but forget about "playing games" on it anytime soon. Other two main consoles doesn't even have that and handhelds you listed aren't even hacked yet(and they will need to be hacked first, before that any "working emu" of them will be a 100% scam;p).

There are at least two extra reasons it'll not happen anytime soon, first of all it couldn't be emulated properly on currently existing pc hardware and also thanks for those consoles still being alive and kickin' there's actually little interest of emulating it.
So yeah forget about it at least for next 5 or more years it'll not happen.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
10-04-2013, 10:54 AM
(10-04-2013 10:42 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  There's only PS3 emulator RPCS3, it's true and real, but forget about "playing games" on it anytime soon. Other two main consoles doesn't even have that and handhelds you listed aren't even hacked yet(and they will need to be hacked first, before that any "working emu" of them will be a 100% scam;p).

There are at least two extra reasons it'll not happen anytime soon, first of all it couldn't be emulated properly on currently existing pc hardware and also thanks for those consoles still being alive and kickin' there's actually little interest of emulating it.
So yeah forget about it at least for next 5 or more years it'll not happen.

yeah, i know that the pc hardware is too weak Tongue It took an i7 to run a wii game at proper speeds like super mario sunshine. Lagged like hell on my old first gen i5-760 and are now smooth on my 3770k Tongue

I just wanted to know if there was a ps3 emu that actually would work at all, no matter demanding or not.