Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Games fix
09-29-2013, 10:01 AM
Games fix
Hello! I'll try to come back to the issue of the two games. You already understand what I mean? This is a game and UFC Fight Night.Ya 3 months ask them to fix it. but no sense. I do not understand .... Is 3 months it was impossible to fix all these 2 games? I do not have a computer console. There are only a phone .... I really want to play in these two games .... for me it will be a great joy .... I realized that there is no point in asking for the correction Henrik Richard. no sense, he never took up their fix. Therefore, I ask the other guys to fix these games .... I beg to correct them .... The dax, raven02, Unknown w.Brackets, kingcom, shenweip, and others ... you guys are my last hope ... Please do not delete the theme that developers saw it ... or send them .... thanks in advance ...
Find all posts by this user
09-29-2013, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2013 12:02 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Games fix
Please do a search in order to post in the games' threads. It's useless to create a new thread like this. You just have to be patient...

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed