Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! :C
09-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Sad Help! :C
Well I post this before in the spanish group, but nobody answer me :C. so here I go again...
a few days ago I downloaded the emulator, the first day it have no problems with my games, the next day I tried to play but this text appeard:

"Error loading file: Could not find executable discO:/PSP_GAME/SYSDIR/BOOT.BIN"

I don't know what to do!, I've tried everything to fix it :C.
If you know how to fix this problem I would love you Heart

PD: sorry for my poor english
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Help! :C
Might be a bad rip, your ISO is corrupted maybe. What game is it you are trying to run?

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
09-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Im Playing Danganronpa and the game worked the first time :C
Yesterday I tried moving the folder with the emulator to the download folder (and the games) and that fixed the problem...maybe is because my hard disk is partitioned???
PD: Again sorry for my poor english :C
PD2: Thanks for answering Big Grin
12-10-2013, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 02:18 PM by September.)
I'm currently having the exact same issue with the same game even though it worked fine only a few days ago. I've tried different versions of PPSSPP but none of them worked, they all had the same issue. I have no idea how to fix this.

EDIT: I made a new ISO (thinking the other one might be corrupt) and downloaded v0.8.1-642-g8f84907, it works this time around but the sound effects and voices are lower this time around. Any ideas what this could be? Maybe it's the atrac3 plugin messing up?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-10-2013, 02:20 PM
I hear some saying that the games when are in external sdcard, the PPSSPP always shows this mensage, when them are in intertal sdcard, all works fine. Surelly is a problem in the emulator.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro