Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! Audio and maiat3plusdecoder plus reccomended builds
09-27-2013, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 12:31 PM by mupralsh.)
Help! Audio and maiat3plusdecoder plus reccomended builds
I've been searching for two days now as well as on this forum and others. I also found the form about the MaiAT3PLus decoder. Thing is I don't understand, it never explained what you do with it once you get it and where you would put it, so I'm clueless as to how it works. I've been searching for a way to make sound work, as openings and movie scenes are silent, even Uta No Prince Sama Serenade has NO sound what so ever and music is its basis.

Also at [censored], searching for emulators, which is what brought me here, they have recommended builds for each downloaded game, however they don't work for them, most of them black screen.

Even here under compatibility with the game list, I'm left with a code, which isn't in the download section here, to look up, in order to understand what recommended build played that game.

I'm at a major frustration point and most threads keep saying it will download the at3 decoder, but none of the builds i downloaded and tried have an option for downloading ANYTHING from their options.

A major game I did a hardcore search for a solution was Innocent Life which I have been wanting to play for years since my system went down.
And I could find no where online where it was mentioned a build that would play it and not black out.

I would greatly appreciate some help and support from the community here as I have exhausted my resources and understanding.

Edit by mupralsh: we do not support piracy here, please read the Rules!
Find all posts by this user
09-27-2013, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 04:10 AM by TheDax.)
RE: Help! Audio and maiat3plusdecoder plus reccomended builds
Please remove the link to that warez site(and its name..), we don't support piracy here..

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-27-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Help! Audio and maiat3plusdecoder plus reccomended builds
Closing due to piracy talk by OP.

Closed.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
Thread Closed