Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
moving game saves to a different phone
09-25-2013, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 11:54 PM by micxploed.)
moving game saves to a different phone
Let me start off by saying that I love ppsspp emulator. I will soon be switching phones next week, from galaxy note 2, to galaxy note 3 . X) there are 2 different save files for ppsspp. 1) the save state option and 2) the in game saves when you save a game while playing. Now, where do these saves go on my phone?! Sd card? Internal memory? I cannot seem to find any save files when browsing through my files. I just dont want to loose all my save data when I change phones! Thanks and cheers!
Find all posts by this user
09-26-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: moving game saves to a different phone
(09-25-2013 11:53 PM)micxploed Wrote:  Let me start off by saying that I love ppsspp emulator. I will soon be switching phones next week, from galaxy note 2, to galaxy note 3 . X) there are 2 different save files for ppsspp. 1) the save state option and 2) the in game saves when you save a game while playing. Now, where do these saves go on my phone?! Sd card? Internal memory? I cannot seem to find any save files when browsing through my files. I just dont want to loose all my save data when I change phones! Thanks and cheers!

Under Android OS PPSSPP uses a folder named "PSP" stored on the SD card for both types of saves and some other things, using separate subfolders for each purpose.

Normal gamesaves (as on a real PSP) are in the folder: "/sdcard/PSP/SAVEDATA"
PPSSPP-specific savestates are in the folder: "/sdcard/PSP/PPSSPP_STATE"

If you backup savestates you've made for use later on, remember that these may be specific to the PPSSPP version you were using at the time, and might not reload properly under a newer version. So it's best to always make a normal gamesave before exiting a game.

Best regards: dlanor
09-26-2013, 10:22 AM
As Mr. Burns would say, as he leans back in his executive chair with his finger tips together, "Excellent".
09-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Maybe I can help,

[Image: burns-excellent4nuvm.gif]

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Problem resolved, so I can close this thread Smile
Even Mr. Burns agrees !

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed