Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shin Megami Tensei : Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
12-01-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 - Portable - ULUS-10512
Hey there. Sorry to bump this topic up, but I figured it would be better than creating a separate topic focusing on the same thing.

Anyway, I have a few questions regarding codes for this game. I've only just recently found the PPSSPP emulator so I have very little experience with it. The one I have is ver 0.9.9.1. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to input and use cheats with this emulator, but even after reading the explanations, I'm a little confused.

The cods I'd like to use are these posted in this topic above:

_S ULUS-10512
_G Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3

_C0 Inf Money
_L 0x010668758 0x0000FFFF

_C0 Max academics/charm/courage
_L 0x20663c2c 0x00FF00FF
_L 0x10663c30 0x000000FF

If I understand the instructions correctly, I need to enter the Cheats folder located inside the ppsspp folder. (for me, the cheats folder is inside the memcard folder in the ppsspp folder) and then open up some ini file. I don't know what an ini file is, but there's only one file inside there, named ULUS10512, so I opened that by double-clicking on it, which in turn opened notepad. Then, I past the codes, exactly as shown above, into the notepad that just opened and then save, yes?

I've done that, checkmarked "enable cheats" in the system settings of the emulator and then started the game and loaded my file, but none of the cheats were active. I have to assume I've done something wrong. Does anyone happen to know what it is? I've played through the original Persona 3 on PS2 many times, so I'd very much like to go through this one with those particular cheats for a different experience.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 - Portable - ULUS-10512 - RandomPersonGuy - 12-01-2014 07:21 AM