Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IOS 7 has been released, anyone try it yet?
09-18-2013, 06:27 PM
IOS 7 has been released, anyone try it yet?
I have not tried it yet, because I don't want to loose my jailbreak Tongue but has anyone else?

How amazing would it be if Cydia decided to just quit jailbreaking and made it's own Mobile OS?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: IOS 7 has been released, anyone try it yet?
I'm currently installing it on my iphone 4s, haters please don't comment Smile
09-18-2013, 06:30 PM
I'm backing up my IPhone 4 and going to go for it also, lol well lets hope IOS7 jailbreak will be released soon Tongue

How amazing would it be if Cydia decided to just quit jailbreaking and made it's own Mobile OS?
09-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Not yet, I will download later through the iPhone.
09-18-2013, 06:38 PM
*Note

It will require 2+ Gb of memory for the update.

09-18-2013, 06:57 PM
It said 728mb when it finished downloading,it probably unarchives that into 2GB.It's uber smooth from I have tested so far.I used icloud backup for contacts,pics and music.It seems to have left my apps untouched.Now I can also delete the third party flashlight app Smile
09-18-2013, 10:58 PM
I for one dislike it. The UI looks like it was meant for a little kid. Plus the white on black. No -.- just no -.- it bugs me. I have it set to invert colors now just because of that. I hope a jailbreak comes out for it, and soon.

09-18-2013, 11:22 PM
I need 3.1GB free to install. Not doing it.
09-18-2013, 11:48 PM
I spent hours full restoring for the memory. Then servers were full for hours -.- so good luck with anyone trying it.

09-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Just got it just now.

PC specs
CPU = Intel Core i5 10500
GPU = Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
Storage = 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 2TB HDD
RAM = 16GB DDR4
OS = Windows 11

Mobile Devices
Xiaomi Mi11
CPU = Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
GPU = Adreno 660
RAM = 8GB
Storage = 256GB
OS = Android 12
09-19-2013, 05:07 PM
How is the battery life with ios7 for you guys?I don't use my phone much so it always holds me for at least one full day,strangely though the 3g signal seems to be full almost all the time now comparing to 6.1.3 Tongue
09-20-2013, 08:01 AM
Installed it yesterday. Took 40 minutes from start to finish (reboot) I did it directly from iPhone rather than iTunes. Battery life is pretty much the same. There are some bugs. ans some games are slower now... they need optimising, and game center makes games lag when you load them.
09-20-2013, 01:31 PM
I use my iphone 5 extensively(wifi/3g/gaming) and i can say that battery life is better(depends on how you set up your push notification and background app refresh like weather).I have never experienced any kind of lag on my iphone 5 in any game even infinity blade 3 runs perfectly. I would like to try ppsspp on it but the ota download for jailed devices doesnt work anymore.
09-20-2013, 04:36 PM
(09-20-2013 01:31 PM)Tamagotchi Wrote:  I use my iphone 5 extensively(wifi/3g/gaming) and i can say that battery life is better(depends on how you set up your push notification and background app refresh like weather).I have never experienced any kind of lag on my iphone 5 in any game even infinity blade 3 runs perfectly. I would like to try ppsspp on it but the ota download for jailed devices doesnt work anymore.

Do you use 3rd party app stores for some of your games? i use one, which works well.. but you need access using PC and you cannot use it via iPhone browser
09-20-2013, 06:51 PM
It seems to have a better battery life imho