Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
FlatOut Head On
11-17-2013, 09:06 PM
RE: FlatOut Head On
thx couldn't find that link Big Grin And yep those bugs are still there Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2014, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2014 08:14 AM by agent64skyfall.)
Is anyone facing problem like flatout stuck with black screen......;-( I have been playin it but now its not working with any of the build.only blackscreen.
01-27-2014, 01:20 PM
android 4.1.2 ppssp 0.9.6 first menus very good but after race begin , 5 fps........ and how can ı delete at3plusdecoder.dll in android because there is no folder such as at3plusdecoder.dll or only dll

sorry my english
01-28-2014, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2014 12:27 AM by taker236.)
I'm running this game on the latest build on nvidia shield android

I can get to the menu and start the game, but after that I get heavy pixelation and a lot of missing textures, also the speed is slow, can't see m to fix it

Edit:After tinkering with it for about an hour the only Issue is the shadows being black
01-04-2015, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 04:12 PM by Dukatti.)
Since 1285 build game became unplayable for some reason [ingame\menu]. ;(
Ppsspp crashes after track loading.

This is for Tab 3. Sadly changes might be in x86, PowerVR or OpenGL 2.0 code.

But on PC all is damn good yet! Big Grin
06-10-2018, 05:25 AM
On the later Windows versions, FlatOut: Head On plays fine, but there's a problem with the music. Namely that it only plays a few seconds of each song before switching to something else. Not only is this kind of annoying, but the designers chose to put the box showing what's playing in the upper-left corner of the screen, so that it covers up the speed rating for each car in the garage and partially covers up your position indicator during races. This is a problem because every few seconds the damn box is back to announce a new song, it stays on the screen for several seconds, then a couple seconds after it disappears, it's back again.

Setting the music volume to zero disables the music and prevents the box from being shown, but then you have no music at all.