Nano Diver UNPJH50375
Title: Nano Diver
Disc ID: UNPJH50375
Genre: Action
Region: JPN
Format: ISO
Version: PPSSPP 0.9.1-760 x64
Compatibility: Playable
Notes: Movies are flickering, but otherwise it seems completely playable. GFX, BGM, sound, save/load everything O.K.

Log file x64 :
.zip  NanoDiverX64.zip (Size: 13.87 KB / Downloads: 600)

Personal Note: Another Monster Hunter clone, this time in a Sci-Fi outfit. And to be honest, it looks quite intriguing. I think I will play this a bit farther when I have the time for it.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2015, 02:33 AM
RE: Nano Diver UNPJH50375
I have to say that i've never been able to name my character, seems to be a bug, i've had it since i tested this game with ppsspp for the first time before the emulator reached 1.0.1, and still exists in the latest build(v1.0.1-2686-g4bdde2a), the name just turns into underscores.
Examples: i.imgur.com/wz8j2tn.png , i.imgur.com/C3BsPSP.png

Also, another thing, the save/load menu flickers between visible and invisible, i've checked by changing several settings such as multithreading and i/o on thread, i've found its more stable with frameskipping disabled, but it still flickers rarely.

Other information: Using windows (Windows 8.1 and 10), OpenGL Backend, the game is fully playable, it should count as perfect without these two things i mentioned, if more information is needed i'll be glad to give it.
Find all posts by this user
06-18-2018, 10:57 AM
RE: Nano Diver UNPJH50375
I just tried this and it goes off into limbo if I select one of the rooms in the intensive care unit from the elevator. It doesn't crash, it just stops responding to all of the buttons.

Am I doing something wrong?
Find all posts by this user