Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
could not find executable, help please
09-10-2013, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 08:55 PM by vnctdj.)
could not find executable, help please
hi there, this is my first post, so i hope i don't post this to the wrong place. i've been using ppsspp for a month, and only playing gundam memories. but this morning, i [Censored] iso file of Tekken 5 USA. I just unrar-ed it, and was going to load it, but the ppsspp responded with "could not find executable". could anyone help me please? what should i do?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: could not find executable, help please
Talking about software piracy will get you banned rather quickly, so I would advice against doing that.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2013, 11:38 AM
(09-10-2013 11:37 AM)Tabman Wrote:  Talking about software piracy will get you banned rather quickly, so I would advice against doing that.
piracy? which one?
i don't really mastered this but please help. sorry if i got mistakes.
09-10-2013, 11:45 AM
I don't know if you are only playing dumb, or if you really don't know what software piracy is...

Anyway, read this article on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
09-10-2013, 12:10 PM
(09-10-2013 11:45 AM)Tabman Wrote:  I don't know if you are only playing dumb, or if you really don't know what software piracy is...

Anyway, read this article on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

ohh.. i see..
sorry there. i didn't want to play dumb, i really didn't know. but can you really help me? or maybe anyone else? i'm really blind about this emulating stuffs.

but, if we just make some iso from the real game itself, won't it also be a "software piracy" too? so how could we get those isos? :/
09-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Since you've already downloaded it, it can't be helped.

LET THE <BAN COMMENCEH
09-10-2013, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 12:20 PM by Tabman.)
If you own the game it's possible to make your own ISO, just google "how to create a iso for psp" and you'll probably find a bunch of tutorials. That is not considered copyright infringement.
This also has the advantage that you can make a new ISO if it somehow becomes corrupted and unusable. Which coincidentally seems to be your problem.

09-10-2013, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 12:42 PM by agito_murakami.)
@tabman: hmm.. okay okay. i understand now. sorry of being so unskilled in this. thanks for the explaination

@razor: well, i don't mind if that can't be helped. but i'm also asking something since this is my first time, so i want to say sorry of knowing nothing at all.

once again, if i'm considered as banned account, then i won't mind
09-10-2013, 07:08 PM
It's just you edit the "download rom ..." .

About your problem, the emulator don't open Zip files, try using the latest version:

http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/