Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
List of Unique Forum Members' Usertitle
11-18-2013, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 11:40 AM by The Phoenix.)
RE: List of Unique Forum Members' Usertitle
My Story is extremely long & boring, but to cut a story short.........

I suffer from mental illness IE BiPolar - http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Bipolar-dis...ptoms.aspx
Thankfully mine is mild case of those conditions.

But when I am at my lowest I have been extremely Depressed, often wanting to end it all.

This has been brought on by my crap life, always being picked on, ever since my early school days, right up to about 2 years ago.
My school days were the worst years of my life, or so I thought until I started working, and found to my dismay that so called Adults could be far worse, my Step Dad used to beat me near enough every couple of days, because I came home from school crying and to be hit for not standing up for myself.
Sadly the bullying continued at every work place I ever attended.
Also I have huge debts which are getting me down.
I don't drink & I don't smoke, I don't take drugs.
I ended up extremely violent, hating the world & still do to this day in fact.
But somehow I found peace & fun in using computers & Games playing, until I got too old to play the games any-more (Too slow), which started to make me angry every-time I tried to play them, as I hate to lose.

And so at last I decided to help out on emulation projects, of which is my final Love, as I have given up on every other aspect of my life.
All I do now is go to work for 40+ hours, in a extremely demanding physical job, in a warehouse, Loading & Unloading Lorries.
One fantastic thing finally happened to me though, I met the woman of my dreams, back in May 2011, we got engaged and are still together, amazingly. (hence why I am only a Part Time Emulation Lover now) Wink

And so to tell you the reason for my user name should be obvious now, even though I have been through all this sh*t, I feel like I am reborn like a Phoenix rising from the ashes. Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of Unique Forum Members' Usertitle - The Phoenix - 11-18-2013 11:36 AM