Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
List of Unique Forum Members' Usertitle
09-12-2013, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 08:19 AM by mupralsh.)
RE: List of Unique Forum Members' Usertitle
(09-09-2013 08:07 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  Nice list.
Thanks Smile

(09-10-2013 06:55 AM)DarkHaze Wrote:  Hahaha First one to tell the Story behind the Title Big Grin

Well Let's Just say My life weren't very Beautiful, And all i had was my games and one day i found the perfect Title/Nickname for myself and There I found "DarkHaze" and i made this title because knowing I really have a very unique UserName so I said in my Title DarkestHaze (Probably) because You never know someone might have a username like mine so I Claimed to be the Darkest of them all Tongue BTW... I really Love Miku Hatsune Tongue
Hah, nice story, i'll link this on the first post Tongue

(09-10-2013 11:11 AM)slamandar Wrote:  its not all funny titles !!
Well i do missed it eh? Big Grin
Thanks for posting here, i updated the list Wink
So what's your story? Tongue

(09-10-2013 12:24 PM)Razorback Wrote:  Am I the only here who think this thread is completely pointless and unecessary in the same time?
It's just for fun, like reading some random scientific facts or you know, in this case a (probably) made up or real but exaggerated fun story Tongue
It's not like i'm trying to ask your RL personal infos heh Sleepy
You absolutely don't have to tell us your story if you mind it Smile

(09-10-2013 01:16 PM)arg274 Wrote:  As for me,i mainly end up comments and posts with ... (triple dots) for an [Unknown] reason.and im also trying(or dying) hard to crack up Razorback only for a single time....
Well,as for the special usertitle----i always wanted to be a mod,so i decided not to confuse ppl by choosing the title 'Moderator',as they might think that im really a mod and tell me to do this,do that,edit this,delete that,ban em(mostly from razorback...) and thus history has beseeken uponth (or whatever they call it in old english)left me choosing 'fake moderator'...
Hahah Big Grin
You might actually end up become a real mod someday Tongue

(09-10-2013 03:05 PM)SeiRyuu Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 01:16 PM)arg274 Wrote:  and im also trying(or dying) hard to crack up Razorback only for a single time...

you stalk him ehh??? Tongue

lololololololol ijk
What about you gan? Mind sharing 'the story'? Tongue

(09-11-2013 08:48 PM)Gazmanafc Wrote:  Mine's a line from Dissidia 012 [Duodecim] Final Fantasy, where Laguna Loire is talking to Squall Leonhart about his attitude and tells him to 'Expand his Horizontals' when he actually means 'horizons'
Looks like many people are familiar with that line. Big Grin

Ok. Thanks for sharing your 'story' guys, i really appreciate it Big Grin

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of Unique Forum Members' Usertitle - mupralsh - 09-12-2013 08:04 AM