Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
List of Unique Forum Members' Usertitle
09-11-2013, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2013 08:07 AM by Razorback.)
RE: List of Unique Forum Members' Usertitle
(09-10-2013 01:16 PM)arg274 Wrote:  As for me,i mainly end up comments and posts with ... (triple dots) for an [Unknown] reason.and im also trying(or dying) hard to crack up Razorback only for a single time...As for me,i mainly end up comments and posts with ... (triple dots) for an [Unknown] reason.and im also trying(or dying) hard to crack up Razorback only for a single time...
As for the special usertitle----i always wanted to be a mod,so i decided not to confuse ppl by choosing the title 'Moderator',as they might think that im really a mod and tell me to do this,do that,edit this,delete that,ban em(mostly from razorback...) and thus history has beseeken uponth (or whatever they call it in old english)letting me choose 'fake moderator'...

This is why I never wanted to become a mod from the very first place; all of you should know that I could have permabanned almost everyone else on this forum when I'm gone mad.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of Unique Forum Members' Usertitle - Razorback - 09-11-2013 08:07 AM