Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
performance degradation between svn (fixed) but new graphic glitches appear/get_fixed
09-07-2013, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 04:01 PM by iakoboss7.)
RE: performance degradation between svn
(09-07-2013 02:45 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  
Quote:but you lose the ability to enable AA.

Just force AA through your GPU control panel*, then?

*Might not work on Intel/AMD/ATI GPUs.

well yes thats a solution but as it seems you loose the map again the shadows and some others effects of the game... (with no-buffering rendering)

also now the shadows are broken. they are fine at the start but after you take some steps and move around they "stuck up" and show as a uniform ball around the player!

well 609 (the slow svn for kh bbs) it seems it introduced shadows for the game (compared to 602 ofc), and those shadows worked fine!

and then i test 623 and i see some extra effects like the out of focus effect camera does (also maps) that it wasnt there before BUT it creates this ghosting around characters (also scenes with this effect are allot slower, like 30% worse) and also it breaks the shadows (they appear but they appear wrong!) speedwise 602 and 623 are the same!

shadow problem: correct shadows:    
bad shadows after just moving character:    
EDIT: also this:    

if i minimize and "UN-minimize" the emulator shadows return to normal (ofc if i move char again problem appears again!) also they return to normal every time i change map area!

EDIT:
also more of the other problem:    
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: performance degradation between svn - iakoboss7 - 09-07-2013 02:48 PM