im trying to play FFT

and in order to whirl the screen i have to use the leftanalog stick a bit

but that's about it

I don't need the LA stick much
only the dpad

but la stick is in the place where the dpad should

gawd it's annoying

hey devs

there should be an option for the dpad and lastick to switch positions.

i don't want to hold my phone with the left thumb up and right thumb down all the time....
Find all posts by this user
09-06-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: the position of LA stick is ANNOYING
(09-06-2013 06:50 AM)comeonmoreppsspp Wrote:  there should be an option for the dpad and lastick to switch positions.
i don't want to hold my phone with the left thumb up and right thumb down all the time....

I understand your problem, but an even better improvement would be to make both position and size of the virtual gamepad gadgets user-editable, just like it works for the 'ePSXe for Android' emulator.

That would also allow much better optimization for differing screen sizes.

Best regards: dlanor
09-06-2013, 09:46 AM
RE: the position of LA stick is ANNOYING
First of all, the devs are working hard for free using their own precious free time to make the emu keeps getting better and better. So if you want to request a feature, please ask for it on the appropriate place and use a more Polite language, do not ask the devs like you are their boss, they also have some priorities regarding the emu you know, you should be grateful that they are still working on this project. Besides, that's the correct Left An. Stick position on the Real PSP so get over it for now. Dodgy

Closed.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
Thread Closed