The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moga pivot/universal driver support and issues
09-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Moga pivot/universal driver support and issues
Hey Henrik, I've recently got moga pocket controller and being played with Moga universal driver (as it looks like it's only the way to play ppsspp on moga,but I've shortly realise that universal driver has lot's of issues (its reported on its play store page), main one is a bug with RAM, driver eats whole device RAM and makes every single app to crash and system to freeze till hard reset a phone, it makes driver app totally unusable (it works for some time fine but it will crash at some point so the only way to get your phone back to its normal condition is to reset) it looks like driver dev won't do anything about it (some reports are dated 3 month ago). I've tested universal driver on my 1gb and 2gb RAM devices (Xperia T, HTC One). Could you be more specific about your priorities, so we could calculate when to expect native support if its in the list of tasks. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Moga pivot/universal driver support and issues - zxcvbad - 09-05-2013 11:54 AM