Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
texture fail
08-29-2013, 11:21 PM
texture fail
Now this is a non game specific issue that I have encountered on my note 2 android device for the last 100 builds or so.
I could not come up with a better place to post this on, so do have mercy on me mods.

In pretty much every 3D game I've tried the textures seems to not appear, if that is the case i dont know, but that is how it seems, as i can also see the borders on some flat objects.
Menus in the same games seem unaffected, and also some 3D elements in games less heavily reliant on it.
(could it be because of the work on the alpha?)

I would love if any of you dedicated members would enlighten me regarding this issue.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2013, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 01:08 AM by mupralsh.)
RE: texture fail
Have you tried enabling the buffered rendering option on/off?
For more on settings, please refer to this guide:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5236
Smile

Edit: so it's only happening on the recents build? It might be a serious problem then. Try to find the last build that worked, it will help the devs a lot. Smile

Moved.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
08-30-2013, 06:05 AM
yup, I now know the issue. The issue appeared in between build 9.118 and build 9.122.
I also tried messing with the settings a bit, and figured out that the issue dissapeared when I dissabled mipmapping, which means that the mipmapping feature added in build 9.119 by raven02 moddifying the mipmapping feature must be the cause.
08-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Could anyone here with a bit more experience with github than me (and an account) make a bugreport or perhaps even a reverse commit for 9-119 (raven02s 9-119 not the other one, since there are actually two 9-119s)