Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Be so kind as to help me?
08-27-2013, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2013 10:29 PM by Kladdy.)
Be so kind as to help me?
Hello all. I have been trying to fix this problem on my own but I cannot take it anymore. Persona 3 and KH Birth By Sleep are giving me completely black screens. Aside from seeing the PPSSPP's buttons, I see nnothing. I don't know what to do, I have fiddled with the settings but it does not work.

However Naruto Kizuna Drive and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite work fine. Perfectly fine even. Even if it's a link in the right direction, any help would ne appreciated. Thanks. Also I have the problem with these two games so I didn't know if I should post my prob in the game's threads or not.
Find all posts by this user
08-27-2013, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2013 10:53 PM by stodag.)
RE: Be so kind as to help me?
ok , have you checked compatibility section? as I don't have the game.. I don't know if its a workin title or not.
Also buffered renderin on/off usually fixes black screens etc... but seein you checked all settings I don't think that would be the problem.

I know fast men also causes problems.
Note some settings require a full exit of the emu and restart to take effect. Good LuckSmile

S TO DA G
08-27-2013, 11:04 PM
Both are listed as playable. I turned buffered mode on and off and exited the emulator. No change. I will keep experimenting. Maybe it's the iso. Though the emulator can tell what the games are and etc..

Thank you though.
08-27-2013, 11:11 PM
Np.. I'm sure someone who has the game will help you.
Strange though?!?

S TO DA G
08-28-2013, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2013 12:54 AM by NoobNeutralizer.)
They both work fine for me...

Latest Git build and default settings...

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
AMD Athlon 620 Quad-core 2.6ghz
6 gb RAM
nVidia GeForce 210 1 gb

Werd to Big Bird...
08-28-2013, 08:09 AM
Kladdy, you should really ask your questions in the threads for the games. Usually the people who post in that thread know the most about the specific games and can probably help you much better:

Persona 3

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Tabman is right, given that your problem is related to some games in particular, you should better post in the games' threads...
Think about that next time Wink

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed