Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
v0.9.1 android analog stick input sticks when assigned as d-pad
08-27-2013, 05:34 AM
v0.9.1 android analog stick input sticks when assigned as d-pad
I've got an ipega controller. It is working wonderfull together with ppsspp, however when an analog stick is assigned to be a d-pad using controll mapping, it sometimes sticks with a certain input. For example, when I assign the right analog stick to the d-pad, when I press left on the analog, often ppsspp keeps inputting "left d-pad press" although I already have let go of the stick.

When I assign the right analog stick to be the analog of the psp it doesnt have this problem. Is there any solution or is this already a known problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 07:33 AM
RE: v0.9.1 android analog stick input sticks when assigned as d-pad
Can you tell me what mode you use on ipega and how you map the keys?I also got one but the directional arrows are the same as the left analog so I can't map them differently.And the right analog doesn't get recognized by ppsspp.Using it on a nexus 7 btw
08-27-2013, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2013 08:41 AM by Rissos.)
(08-27-2013 07:33 AM)livisor Wrote:  Can you tell me what mode you use on ipega and how you map the keys?I also got one but the directional arrows are the same as the left analog so I can't map them differently.And the right analog doesn't get recognized by ppsspp.Using it on a nexus 7 btw

I am using it in joystick mode (HOME + X to start up ipega). I use ppsspp 0.9.1 on a Note 2 with android 4.1.2
09-03-2013, 12:15 AM
exactly the same problem here.
i use ipega with my nexus 4 on ver 4.3, i map the right analog stick to D-pad playing monster hunter, and it stuck with left button when i only push the analog stick once.
same thing happen when i map the analog-up to d-pad left.
not sure what the problem is here :/
09-03-2013, 10:17 AM
I think I know what the problem is. will fix it soon.
09-03-2013, 12:56 PM
thank you Henrik Big Grin that thing is preventing me from playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance
09-06-2013, 10:39 PM
thanks henrik, much appreciated!
09-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Big Grin Happy to hear that! thank you
09-08-2013, 06:55 AM
The same problem here. Also d-pad and right analogic stick don't work together, I tried with monster hunter and I wanted to use both of them d-pad to move on menus and ana. Stick to move the camera, but this is not possible, only work d-pad if I want to use ana. Stick I should take out d-pad mapping.