Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blazing Souls: Accelate
12-25-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: Blazing Souls: Accelate
(12-18-2014 03:46 AM)vsub_ Wrote:  
(12-17-2014 10:11 AM)Bigpet Wrote:  just FYI software seems to work flawlessly (not that it's a long-term solution)

About that,is this supposed to happen.
I just can't believe that on such pc I'll barely get 15fps in software mode(when the game actually start)

That's because the software mode is experimental. It's not fully developed yet.

Athlon x4 635 @3.5
660 OC 2GB
4GB DDR3 @7-7-7-20
Gamers cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain something of equal value must be lost that is gaming world's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, I really believed that would be the world's one and only truth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2015, 01:22 AM
game works fine in my phone but all the characters and enemies are invisible in any angle.. i tried to disable buffered rendering and everything but still it has no effect characters and enemies are still invisible. anyone know how fix this??

lenovo a536
android 4.4.2
cpu quad core, 1.3GHZ
ram 1gb
07-14-2015, 09:13 AM
it seems that every accounts of this game pertain to a rendering issue regarding to the 3d map and the coords of the actual sprites. if this would help devs of ppsspp, i think blazing souls accelate renders its map in an odd fashion that normal emulation wont work. i encountered this thing back in the earlier days of ePSXe with resident evil 3 map being a bit screwy. it seems that for the map to work as intended, the X and Z coord of the map was somehow dipping to a negative value, and from what i understand, normal psp reads this as a high positive number to recalculate the vector of the 3d terraforming. it could be a problem with signed variables. because using unsigned numbers make it possible for negative number to go negative. in some instance that works well(ie. negative stamina, healing value etc.) but if this is the case, maybe software rendering calculates stuff in signed rather than unsigned. and sometimes that causes slowdown on any compile of a code so. the scenario present could be just changing how the emulation of map is handled on the next update, that will surely fix this issue.
10-11-2015, 01:44 PM
This is one of the greater games for PSP. Can't believe the invisible characters bug still isn't fixed.
11-02-2015, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 08:30 AM by LunaMoo.)
This can now be moved to playable.
Works starting from v1.1.1-182-g728d9e5

You'll need to check "Disable Slower Effects" in graphics settings, usually doing that would cause glitches, but in this game it actually disables something which apparently is not working right and glitches most transparent graphics/FX.

Edit: Starting from v1.1.1-200-g8145cc7 no longer have to disable anything, the game should work fine with default settings + whatever graphic enhancements you use. Thanks to [Unknown] for figuring and fixing this outSmile.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
11-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Moved Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-24-2015, 03:39 PM
So I have the latest build (also tried the 1.1.1 200 version) and the game works fine but all the characters and movement tiles are just black - any advice?
05-18-2016, 10:24 AM
Oh, my God! I have downloaded the last wip version of Ppsspp and it seems that the game works perfectly now! I don't know when this happened, but not more invisible characters, and the background seems correct too. Hurrah! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
09-16-2016, 10:57 AM
I tried this game with latest build v1.2.2 and seems that it is still not working same problem invisible characters and black background, but hud visible.
09-16-2016, 05:05 PM
^ v1.2.2 isn't latest, as of now while posting this v1.2.2-973-g2019542 was which pretty much already could be called v1.3 that's getting released soon, but as far as I can tell nothing changed in compatibility of this game in that version range and works perfectly fine here:

As far as I tested even commonly buggy hacks/options which would normally cause serious problems doesn't affect this game graphics much at least not early on, but I probably missed something so would recommend restoring default settings(option for that is under system settings).
Also this game as far as this thread goes in time never had a black screen problem, at worst you would still see a gradient background and the map was also visible long before bug was completely fixed, just inverted with characters hidden on it's other side.

So if you see a black screen, it's probably some problem with your device(for example really awful graphic drivers) or even corrupted game backup.

And if it's not black screen, but the mentioned gradient background, then it possibly happens by loading some old glitchy savestates. ~ Which on a side note is something nobody should ever be doing, savestastes preserve all sort of bugs, including normal game issues that accumulate over time. Saving/reloading the game normally is very important to free the game from those issues and would recommend doing it at least once in a while even in games that appear working perfectly since no game is bug free and perfectly stable.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
09-29-2016, 03:34 PM
I tried with the latest build from github, but still same problem i cant see character using default and well i am not loading from save state insted starting with fresh game.
My device is samsung galaxy s7. Any setting recommendation would be great and thanks for answering.
04-27-2022, 03:14 AM
For me, the game remains with invisible every thing, except hud. How can i fix it ?