Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Attention: Intel Integrated Graphics Owners on Windows. Read This.
06-06-2014, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 04:53 AM by brOken.)
RE: Attention: Intel Integrated Graphics Owners on Windows. Read This.
(11-16-2013 10:35 AM)amirzaim Wrote:  I'm have my laptop which using Intel GPU and yeah...it didn't work well, but amazingly, PPSSPP works well with Intel GPU especally running in Linux platform.

Well, if anyone have the Intel GPU on their PC/Laptop and wanted to configure it out instead of having some extra bucks for buying GPU cards, I have the idea:

1. Download and install Linux distro like Ubuntu and install alongside it with Windows 7.
2. Do some updates into this and that like installing media codecs
3. Install the dependencies to compile PPSSPP from source (compiling from source is much better than using unofficial Linux builds)
4. Perform the application compiling of PPSSPP
5. Run the PPSSPP build that is freshly compiled from your machine.
6. Test it whether it works. If it is ok, so no problem to run it.

Although it is bit pain to install other operating system, but it would be better for Intel GPU users. I had been tested it out with my laptop and it totally works!

can i have the links?

can u all help out here pls, i will just attach the problem of popout message and any information that would help, cause some information like the GPU, is, IDK. but help me pls to run the ppsspp. i really want to play monster hunter

here is the other file,,nah.. information

if i click the update button should th ppsspp will work?

Display adapter type Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
Total available graphics memory 256 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 0 MB
Dedicated system memory 64 MB
Shared system memory 192 MB
Display adapter driver version 8.14.10.2230
Primary monitor resolution 1024x600
DirectX version DirectX 9.0 or better

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attention: Intel Integrated Graphics Owners on Windows. Read This. - brOken - 06-06-2014 03:56 AM