Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issue reading/recognizing some games (Android)
08-21-2013, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 10:42 PM by hiredshogun.)
Issue reading/recognizing some games (Android)
For some reason, the latest update made it so two games that I had stored on my SD card of phone cannot be played. I have three total and they are Metal Gear Acid (.cso), Soul Calibur Broken Desinty (.iso), and WTF (.cso). All of them atleast ran previously but now I can't open up Soul Calibur and WTF. Metal Gear Acid now plays better than before however.

Here are some images.

Screenshot of my file browser showing them in a folder
[Image: RfjvqVT.png]

How they appear in ppsspp's file browser
[Image: RobSYaw.png]

Error message I receive when trying to play the file
[Image: 2wHHNcH.png]

This issue occure in the 0.9 release and even after I updated to 0.9.1 the problem persists! Anyone one else have this issue?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 11:10 PM by stodag.)
RE: Issue reading/recognizing some games (Android)
That's very strange.. try a pre 0.9 build see if it happens there, rule out the possibility of a corrupt file.
I don't currently face that problem myself.

S TO DA G
08-21-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Issue reading/recognizing some games (Android)
(08-21-2013 11:09 PM)stodag Wrote:  That's very strange.. try a pre 0.9 build see if it happens there, rule out the possibility of a corrupt file.
I don't currently face that problem myself.

Ok actually your right. Something happened to make my iso and cso files 0 bytes. Thank you, Idk why I didn't think of it.