Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
ufc and fight night
08-21-2013, 06:11 AM
ufc and fight night
Hi! Excuse me for my English! Does not start ufc. Two застваки, and then a black screen. So at all. Another problem with the game Fight night 3. In all fading and I see a yellow color. Nothing can be seen. Accounts for the blind. Although in battle speed is normal. you can even play. I beg fix the problem with these games. I love this game!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 09:48 AM by stodag.)
RE: ufc and fight night
compatibility will increase with time,
I'm also waitin for Fight Night Round 3.. so I can create Mayweather and pound on Alverez Smile

S TO DA G
08-21-2013, 10:15 AM
still replays battle does not work correctly. Please fix this game! It was already possible to play without problems, if not a few bugs! The speed of the game comfortable!
And I would like to about Ufc learn. Why won't it start?
08-21-2013, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 10:20 AM by xZabuzax.)
(08-21-2013 09:47 AM)stodag Wrote:  I'm also waitin for Fight Night Round 3.. so I can create Mayweather and pound on Alverez Smile

No need to pound Alvarez in that game because he will get his pounding in real life soon enough.

As much as i like both boxers, Mayweather is just too damn good. But Alvarez is younger so that might help him somewhat, i still don't think he stands a chance tho.

[CPU]: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
[GPU]: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0 4GB GDDR5
[PSU]: EVGA SuperNOVA G1 1000W (80 Plus Gold)
[RAM]: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz
[MOBO]: MSI Z97-GAMING 5
[PC CASE]: ENERMAX Ostrog GT (Red)
[CPU FAN]: Cooler Master: Hyper 212 EVO
08-21-2013, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 03:55 PM by stodag.)
yep true DAT...Smile I'm using boxnation app on my phone to watch it.... £10.99 a month.
Also age won't come into it as mayweather only throws 30 punches a round and connects with every one..
He's the greatest boxer ever IMO.

S TO DA G
08-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Yes he is, Mayweather is the only boxer so far that beats everyone and makes them look like complete newbies. Even the champions.

I would have loved to see a young cocky Mayweather fighting a young cocky Naseem Hamed, the cockyness from both boxers would have made the staredown epic and the battle an epical slaughter of epicness.

[CPU]: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
[GPU]: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0 4GB GDDR5
[PSU]: EVGA SuperNOVA G1 1000W (80 Plus Gold)
[RAM]: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz
[MOBO]: MSI Z97-GAMING 5
[PC CASE]: ENERMAX Ostrog GT (Red)
[CPU FAN]: Cooler Master: Hyper 212 EVO
08-21-2013, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 06:47 PM by stodag.)
lol, that would be epic.. although nazeem wouldn't stand a chance.
He does make it look easy, look at Manuel marquez, a true legend in the game he even beat Manny 3 times and got ripped of twice..IMO, but Mayweather made it look to easy.

Who do you think his next 4 fights will be? I have in no order...
Amir Kahn, Rematch with ortiz, Maybe Manny, and not really sureSmile

Amir Khan went same school as me..
I knew him.. I live in Bolton England.

S TO DA G
08-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Well that? Fix these games can anybody? Amir Khan fight with Alexander. Mayweather will win Канело. Ortiz in the film removed, so that soon won't see. As you Russians boxers? Kovalev and Provodnikov?
08-21-2013, 11:26 PM
Well looks like you guys are off-topic, i'll move this thread without locking it so you guys can keep the boxing talks Big Grin

@Boxing
There's already a thread for this game, you should post there instead of creating a new thread:
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1768 (UFC)
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=2275 (Fight Night Round 3)
Do a search before posting!
If you have another game to report, make sure you post it on the correct section (playable/in-game, etc) and follow this rule:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=324

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.